A walk along the mostly well-marked trails of Pinos, along the Bernia and than back to the Pinos restaurant and the Marnes region. Great walk to practice the skills in the area of mapreading and walking-instructions.
mountain walking holidays spain can be strenuous and this walk is!(because of the height differences), mainly on good paths. The length is about 15 km, which can be done in 5 hours.
For a complete despcription of this walk, visit the Walks in Spain website.
A general advice as far as mountain walking holidays Spain?
- Take your cell phone with you;
- Make sure that with warmer weather conditions you take enough water with you;
- If you take your dog with you, don’t let him wander off to much, hunters sometimes leave poisoned bait;
- Make sure that you ware sufficient sun protection, 30 upwards;
- Wear good and sturdy walking shoes;